EMILY’S HOUSE ~ ECLECTIC ~ MARRIAGE
I met Rachel & Brandon nearly a year ago and getting to know them as friends has been a true delight. Their intimate ceremony and reception took place at the quaint bed and breakfast, Emily’s House, in Paso Robles, California. Ever since I met Rachel, she had planned lots of do-it-yourself elements in her wedding. All those elements turned out darling. And when the party was wrapping up, a certain friend took the dance floor in style!
And, none of this is possible without the hard-working people who make it possible!!
- Venue & Coordinator : Vicky from Emily’s House
- Flowers : Done by the Bride and Family
- Cake : Christine’s Cake Creations
- Catering : Pluto’s Fresh Food
- Rentals : Taylor Rental
- DJ : Josh S. (AKA – Bride’s BF!)
- Makeup : Emma (AKA – Bride’s Sister!)
- Hair : Amanda from Wedding Beauty Collective
- Wedding Dress : Bride’s Corral in Livermore
- Photography : Nikkels Photography